Sunday, June 16, 2013

She Dreams of Butterflies ~MY CREATIVE SKETCHES June sketch~

Its time to reveal the June sketch Challenge at My Creative Sketches! This months sketch looked like so much fun and I had a blast putting it together! I used Pink Paislee's butterfly garden. I recently got this photo of one of my great nieces, Nila, sleeping in the grass while her parents where busy planting part of their Market Garden. I guess Nila got tired of waiting for them to finished and plumped down in the grass for a      nap!


here is my lo, 

 here is the sketch....told you it was a fun one, and was designed by My Creative Sketches!








I did lots of distressing, masking, misting, fussy cutting, some stitching, edge inking some paint/spray splattering. I used gesso to further alter the flowers and edges of papers and the Dusty Attic pieces that I had painted with Peeled Paint Distress Paint. I got my hand nice and dirty....just the way I like it!

Hope you enjoyed the close ups,  I would love it if you would give this sketch a try! If you do, make sure you link it back to My Creative Sketches, so that we can leave you some love, and so that your name can go into the random draw for the amazing prize Pam always gives away! Woo Hoo! love her prizes!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave some love and a comment, it always makes my day! You are all so special to me!
Be Blessed

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout, love all the butterflies!! that is a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done~ Love the photo and those awesome butterflies!

    ReplyDelete