Monday, March 1, 2010

What a good day...and it was a Monday too!

I don't know about you, but I normally don't like Mondays. Getting into the grove of a new week can often be difficult. Today was the exception! First, I found out that my layout "Sisters" won a "Shabby Chic" Challenge I had entered it in at Pages In Time! That was an exciting moment for me! I love it when I can win some scrappy goodness!

For my second piece of good news was the fact that the Limited Edition Kit I had ordered from My Creative Scrapbook, decided to make its appearance today after gallivanting over the country side for almost 2 wks! My good friend Heidi will be bringing it too me when she comes for her haircut on Saturday! I am so excited to actually see and be able to touch it! Pam always puts together an awesome kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment