Monday, June 7, 2010

Antebellum Beauty- June Kit from Swirlydoos~!



Oh how I love this months kit! I normally don't care for blue, but the light blue/brown combination is really growing on me!  I knew the photo I was going to use had to be in Sepia tone, and the papers cried out for a vintage feel.  I hadn't scrapped a photo of my Mom for a while and felt it was time, and this photo was the winner!   This layout is for the sketch challenge  made by the talented Begahunna! Let me introduce you to 

                                                            Modern Woman

 


Here are some close ups:








I used my Gypsy/Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle w/attached swirl, and leaves.




I used dimentional liquid pearls by Ranger to ad dots around the scalloped frame and one the swirl, and I used a white gel pen to add dots around the matting of the photo.  The paper flowers were from my stash, and are by Prima.



1 comment:

  1. This is Stunning!!! I love the Vine!! And Beautiful picture!!!!!!! Gorgeous work as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete