Monday, December 30, 2013

Full reveal day at C'est Magnifique ~ The Height of Chic~

 Welcome to the full reveal of the January kit for C'est Magnifique Kits, named "The Height of Chic"! But before I do that, I have 2 more layouts I want to share with you! Shabbiness at its best!

My first layout I have to share is called "Perfect Gift" based on the Bible Scripture James 1:17. This is my great niece Cassidy, and she was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis just over a year ago, and let me tell you, this little girl is a fighter, and also the Perfect Gift to all those who know and love her. I stole this photo off of Facebook and it was from a recent photo shoot the family had. I love how over exposed it is, and how it makes her blue eyes just pop right of the paper!

 I did lots of paper tearing and layering, and masking , and for me, its clean and simple , Bonnie style! To create this layout I used the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on.  From my stash I used: Gesso, molding paste, Prima stencil, paper doily, cheese cloth, Memory Box die, Cheery Lynn Designs flower die,Liquid pearls, mists, Prima Chalk Ink, ,Martha Stewart border punch

 I hamd made some flowers with the pink checked paper from the Main Kit, edged them with pink chalk ink and spritzed them down with water and then crumpled them up. I hit them with my heat gun and then carefully opened them up, layered them and glued them and gave them a hit of Gesso!  I used the gorgeous pink rose ribbon from the Embellishment kit as a frame around the photo. 

Next I bring you a layout featuring Cassidy's gorgeous parents, Kimberly and Jesse! These papers where perfect with Jesse's shirt, and I had to add a pop of color to match Kimberly's sweater! They are such a gorgeous couple! So, here is "So In Love"!

 I did alot of distressing and border punching on this layout. Really shabby chic! I used a mask with distress ink and chalk ink that I then covered with Liquetex Blended Fibers. I had loads of fun mixing the inks to try and get the right shade to match Kimberly's sweater as best I could. I used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on , the Embellishment Add-on as well. From my stash: stencil, blended fibers, gesso,distress inks, chalk ink, cheese cloth. Martha Stewart border punches, Cheery Lynn Designs flower die.

I made some flowers with the blue damask paper the same way I did the pink flowers in the layout before this one. Just lots of yummy details!


Ok! Its time to show you the entire contents of "The Height of Chic" January/14 kit!
 List of Embellishments from the Main Kit:
Prima: Chalk Ink: Attic Dust
May Arts: Shear Ribbon with Ruffle Edge: Navy
Prima: Say it in Crystals Swirls: Black
American Crafts: Thickers: Hardcover Black
Prima: Odette: White
Prima: Serenade: Blue
Blue Fern Studios: Chipboard: Enjoy the Journey Title
Maya Road: Granny's Wood Doilies
Prima: Shabby Chic Metal: Illume Treasures Candelabra/Chandelier

close ups!





Be sure to check out the store to see about the availability on the kit and the add ons. You won't want to miss out on this one!

Tomorrow is reveal day for the January sketch and I will have another layout to share with you based on the sketch! So much fun!

Be Blessed! 


3 comments:

  1. These 2 layouts are stunning.. so beautiful.. and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing layouts, stunning indeed. Happy New Year to you all.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only gorgeous,but so close to my heart! My niece,Vivien,the subject of many of my pages also has CF,diagnosed at 10 days old. Dhe is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete