I want to say thank you to my cousin Karen for letting me use this adorable photo of her daughter Madelyn! I distressed the photo with a sanding block, and my scrappy friend Lisa G put on the sweet fairy wings using her amazing talent with Photoshop! Thanks, Lisa!!
I purchased a new embossing folder in a damask pattern and used it on the bracket diecut that I made with white cardstock and inks!
For Christmas I got a Circut Lite cartridge called Botanicals and I just love the images on it. I used the purple cone flowers and flower/butterfly in a large scale for this layout. I cut them out of white cardstock, and inked them with my Distress Inks. I dribbled some water droplets on to the cut outs and it achieved this mottled, water color look. I stamped the flowers with a script stamp and embossing ink, then embossed Distress Embossing powder. I absolutely love the effect it gave! I tipped the ends with Tulip Puffy paint.
I made circle from a corner punch by Martha Stewart and white cardstock, which I then inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The title is made with Prima Flocked Alphas.
Here is a close up of the photo and the distressing.
I made this flower using Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die and used the butterfly punch from MS and a pearl flourish for the butterfly trail.
I made the vine myself, as well as the pink flower the butterfly is sitting on. I also got my sewing machine out again and did some curvy stitching on the background paper. I used my MS doily punch around the edge of the Prima Fairy Flora pattern paper.
I used pop dots to raise up this flower/butterfly diecut to give it more dimension.
Thank you all for being so patient with me and not giving up on me. My health has been taking its toll on my mojo and my scrapping area is NOT working for me. I am in the process of trying to get my new space set up in the basement where I will have loads of room and my creativity will be able to bloom! TTYL!!!!!