Monday, April 5, 2010

Layout of the week!

I was so surprised and happy to see that my latest layout * Forever-You & Me* was chosen as Layout of the Week over at Pages in Time!  To some of you, maybe you don't scrapbook, or maybe not as passionately as I, something so small isn't a big deal, nothing to talk about.  For ME, it is a HUGE deal and a major compliment that other extremely talented scrapbookers, ones who have had their work published in magazines, and/or are on design teams and are well known in the scrapping world, like my work enough to give me this honor!  I feel so blessed to have found some lovely fellow scrapper/bloggers who encourage me, who share the same passion and style of scrapping with me.  One day, I will be on one of those design teams who gets to choose Layout of the Week, and make someone else's day!


Hope you had a blessed Easter.  He has Risen!...  He has Risen indeed! Once again, here is *Forever-You & Me*.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty:)

    Hope you had a blessed Easter. He has risen indeed, praise His wonderful name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bonnie, big congrats!!!! I'm not surprised, though, it's an awesome layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the cutting of the background paper! Congrats on layout of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty! Love all the elements.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! this is a great page !! love everything about this page!! love it!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete